A couple of short articles that help weave exciting, challenging and amusing adventures.
Warning: all contain definite spoilers, so players stay well away!
- 100 road encounters for WFRP – enrich your players’ travels with 5-score short (a few lines each) ideas offering exciting, lucrative and amusing side quests (cribbed from various sources). DOC / PDF
- Martyrs of the Great Deflagration – a list of casualties martyred during the attack on the Cathedral of Sigmar, written for use a player handout with the Empire at War campaign. DOC / PDF
- An earnest exploration of a mysterious vial – a 1-page report
written as a player handout for use with the Empire at War
- Realistic random encounters – scores of 1-line ideas for random
encounters (semi-accurate as based on first-hand experience of
central Madagascar in late 2011), DOC
- A summary of Carrion up the Reik – a recap of the interlude that improved the transition between Death on the Reik and Power Behind the Throne adventures. The re-release of Death on the Reik with this interlude was called Carrion up the Reik and is widely acknowledged as one of Hogshead's smartest editorial decisions. So if you have Death on the Reik but not Carrion up the Reik, then this recap should help you benefit from some of James Wallis' legendary wit.
- MadAlfred's talks back about Empire at War – the prolific and much-respected writer MadAlfred replies to half a dozen questions from yours truly on the finer points of his conclusion to The Enemy Within campaign.