Critters to scare, hound and/or devour our heroes:
- Horse breeds in medieval RPGs – a 2-page primer on the main horse breeds and their situation (speed, strength & price) in WFRP. DOC / PDF
- Djiin – miraculous yet ruthless servitor from the scorched sands of Araby
- Homing pigeons – brought back from Araby by the Knights Panther, these unassuming fowl were soon adopted by the churches, nobility and, more recently, merchant houses as airborne messengers (semi-realistic).
- Wendol – rare but fearsome monster from the frozen valleys and caverns of the north.
- Zhar Ptitsa – legendary creature of unimaginable beauty, a compassionate figure of Kislevite folklore.
- Zmei – mythical beast from the Thrice Blessed Kingdom, symbol of the Ilmen tribe and whose manifestation is said to herald their return to power after 7 centuries of enslavement by the Varangians... complete with table whose central column can be used as a handout.