Various texts that expand on specific aspects of the Old World:
- Describing the time in the Old World – a 1-page primer to better situate time in a world with no watches and few clocks. DOC / PDF
- Imperial Court in 2512-22 – an 8-page documents that lists the major players of the Imperial Court for 3 major periods of WFRP: 2512 (WFRP1), 2514 (WFRP1+) and 2522 (WFRP2). It details the titles, offices and personalities of 10 major spheres; the Council of State, Emperor’s Aides, Ministers, Commanders, Prime Estates, Religious Leaders, Imperial Colleges of Magick, Ambassadors, Guildmasters, as well as the local (Reikland) nobility. DOC / PDF
- Kislevite gangs in the Old World – a 2-page primer on these eastern thieves guilds, notably their hierarchy, ethics, locations, resources, enemies and duties as well as their code of honour. DOC / PDF
- Common greetings & farewells in Reikspiel – common greetings & farewells of the Empire, both ecumenical and religious (semi-accurate). DOC / PDF
- Social classes within the feudal hierarchy & their titles – a spreadsheet that highlights the social classes within the feudal hierarchy of the late Middle Ages/early Renaissance, inc. forms of address & situates them within WFRP's Old World (historically accurate, with many hyperlinks). XLS / PDF
- Diagram illustrating social classes within feudal hierarchy – an illustration that attempts to summarise the different and inter-dependent tiers of the social classes the during late Middle Ages/early Renaissance
- Crimes & punishments in the Old World – 60 crimes and 40 punishments to threaten your PCs with direct from the late Middles Ages & early Renaissance (historically accurate). DOC / PDF
- Proclamation anent Carrying of Arms within the City limits – a decree that can be read out in a town/city square to warn blood-thirsty adventurers of the risks of carrying over-sized arms in civilised society (historically accurate). Originally from London in the late 14th century it can be realistically adapted to the Holy Roman Empire (Old World) as similar laws existed on the continent.
- Tribes of the Empire – a summary of the various tribes of the Empire, their founding fathers & their fates. DOC / PDF
- Army sizes & make-up in Empire – a 2-page guide to the size of the Reikland and Middenland armies in mid-2514, including its leaders (for use with the Empire at War campaign). DOC / PDF
- Altdorf & Middenland army sizes – a spreadsheet for calculating a realistic size of armies in the Empire, including the make-up of their units (for use with the Empire at War campaign).
- Historiska Museet – varied and unstructured remarks from my visit to this historical museum in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Kislevite– 4-page guide to Kislevite language and culture, including key vocabulary, definitions, social order and even proverbs (semi-realistic & now checked thanks to my Tatar/Baskort comrade, Timur). DOC / PDF
- Medeltidsmuseet – assorted and undisciplined observations from my visit to this atmospheric medieval museum in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Medieval diet according to your class and the seasons – a comparison of the typical foodstuffs consumed by the 4 main classes of society throughout the 4 seasons (realistic).
- Nordland & Ostland – a 5-page treatise on the customs, geography and people of the Imperial provinces of Nordland and Ostland.
- Seasonal labours of a medieval peasant – an overview of the principal efforts undertaken by peasants across the 4 seasons as well as the benign weather (realistic).
- Storms of Dread – 2-page primer on the elusive yet feared race known as Dark Elves (vocabulary, geography & history).