Half a dozen manuscripts on the beliefs of the Old World,f their faithful preachers and fervent followers:
- Invoking prayers according to WFRP2 – a 2-page primer on how prayers are invoked according to WFRP2 mechanics and with a few minor tweaks by me. DOC / PDF
- Definitive guide to Ulrican prayers – the definitive guide (almost 50) to Ulrican prayers (updated for use with WFRP2 mechanics) with references to Lone Wolf Werner Murman. DOC / PDF
- Several faithful Verenan prayers – a good guide (almost 20) to Verenan prayers & (for use with WFRP2 mechanics) . according to Solicitor Siegfried Schwartzadler of Altdorf DOC / PDF
- Cult of Verena in Altdorf – a 1-page summary of this cult's presence in the Empire's capital (key clerics, structure, locations & routine). DOC / PDF
- Basic strictures – a list of the essential tenants for the main faiths of the Empire, where the best of WFRP1 and WFRP2 have been merged for even richer roleplaying opportunities.
- Religious positions of power in the Empire & their ceremonial titles in the year 2512 - the main pontiffs of the Church of Sigmar and the Cult of Ulric, their titles & whereabouts in 2512 (an expansion on MadAlfred’s overview). DOC / PDF
- Book of the Howling Wolf being a True and Honest Interpretation of Ulric’s Holy Tome and A Treatise on The Cult of Ulric by Black Wolf Johann Mulcahy. DOC / PDF
- Ancient Ulrican wake song - traditionally sung at a funeral to mourn a brother's passing. Now often sung as a stirring marching song.
- Ulrican ordination - the ritual by which a Venerable Wolf (level 2 cleric) determines a White Fang's (initiate) suitability for ordainment as well as the ordination ceremony itself.
- Ulrican prayers – an outline of the principle supplications invoked by the various clerics of the Lord of Battle, Winter and Destruction. DOC / PDF
- Sins & Penances in the Old World – repent for your sins malefactor! Various degrees of sin and the corresponding penances that a sinner can undertake in the hope of atoning for their transgression (specific to the cult of Verena and Ulric).
- Slide the knife – a prayer to Khaine, Lord of Murder. Short and to the point!